Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Update On Simple Living

Well, the update on the "Transforming Your Relationship with Money" program is here! I've been having a blast going through the CD's and workbook. It is set up so I do my review questions from the previous session and then the preview questions to the next session before I listen. Joe Dominguez is hilarious and a great reason for me to get my homework done, so I can hurry up and get to the next session.
I'm up to session 9 of the 12 and am noticing the effects already. I'm more relaxed about my income and much more realistic about what I want, need and already have. There is less emotional charge in the areas of income and spending, so I'm not feeling crazed anymore. Officially I start the online group at the end of the month, so this is just the beginning. Visit Simple Living Network for details about how to sign up.

No comments: