Wednesday, August 31, 2005

In Loving Memory

I want to honor Dr. Harold Kristal, my teacher and mentor and primary founder of the Metabolic Typing Nutrition Program. He died last week in California and will be missed by all the people that experienced his warmth and open spirit. He took the best of all those scientists in the field who went before and combined it into one inclusive system. His focus has always been on how to serve each individual the best. He would take the time to design a specific program for each person who came to him and would fill people with hope and optimism about their health issues. My husband and I both went to his clinic and were honored to have been seen by him. As a teacher, he wanted to spread his Metabolic Typing protocol near and far and he shared his approach to diet freely with hundreds of healing practitioners. His work will go on through us and I will dedicate my efforts to his legacy.

No comments: